Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Break Comes to a Close

Well, this is it... winter break is over, and I'm off to Bryant again tomorrow! I'm so excited! Don't get me wrong, I love being on vacation and chilling with family and friends at home. However, I'm so happy to get back to school and tackle all the fun and pressures of a new semester!

Tomorrow, I will move back into Hall 15 and start another three months of long papers, lectures, and walks to the classrooms in the Unistructure. But it will also be three months of hanging out, having fun, and starting some new things!

Undoubtedly, my favorite part of last semester was joining the Bryant Players, meeting some pretty amazing people, and acting in a couple of awesome plays! And becoming part of the team at Bryant Christian Fellowship and making some great friends there also made for an incredible semester... and it will only get better this semester! Because I had 7 (yep, count 'em, 7!) classes last semester, I was too busy to do much else, but I only have 5 this semester, so I'm looking forward to joining a few other clubs and having just a liiiittle bit more fun, too! We'll see what that means! ;) WhootWhoot!

I'll next be writing from Bryant!
Coburn

No comments:

Post a Comment