Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Bryant

Well, I'm back... I've been back for about two and a half days, and I already know this is going to be a great semester!
Class update: I've been introduced to all of my classes for this semester now, and aside from the through-the-roof prices of class textbooks, I like them all! While most of my professors seem cool, that can be deceiving later in the semester... lol. On a better note, I like all the people I ended up on a team with in my accounting class and it seems like the group project will be fun! Most exciting, though: I found out that my literature class is going to Trinity Rep to see "The Importance of Being Ernest" when we study it... it's one of my favorite plays/shows!
Speaking of plays, I am at rehearsal right now! We are doing "High School for Dummies" (yay!) and "Rumors of our Death" (yay?), so come to Bryant and see them on February 6th, 7th, and 8th! (Sorry, that was just my little promo for our shows... I'm done now. lol) While rehearsal sometimes get long, especially when we have them 4 nights of the week, they are nevertheless a blast, and being with the awesome Bryant Players never gets old!

I want to write more, but I will have to later, because right now I'm being yelled at for not paying attention. LOL (when wasn't I paying attention??)
Coburn

No comments:

Post a Comment