Monday, January 5, 2009

road trip...

...well, kind of... Yesterday, we all piled into the Admiral Nimitz (our big, grey 15-passenger van) and drove my two older sisters back to school up in Haverhill, MA. A 3-hour round trip with the whole family is [insert adjective here]. Suitcases, lamps, blankets, computers, random dorm necessitites, 3 more younger sisters, 2 parents, and a partridge in a pear tree all stuffed in the car... yeah, I think it should be a Survivor challenge... I felt like we all should have won some kind of reward.

I am really close with Lori and Krisy, so it was kind of sad for them to go back... I have already been in school for a semester, though; and Krisy lived on Long Island as a nanny for a while, so I guess the initial parting is over and I know that this is not the last time I will see them ;) lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment