Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jack is Back!!!

Finally, at long last!! 24, my all-time favorite show, is baaaaaack!!! After having been off the air for almost two years (what?!) and ending on a pretty low note with the disappointing Season 6, it's about time we get Season 7! I am so ready for another season of thrilling, adrenaline-pumped, Jack Bauer butt-kicking action!
Come to think of it--actually, I've been thinking this for years now--I really want to be Jack Bauer. No, I don't want to have people try to kill me and frame me for crimes a few hundred times a day; no, I don't want everyone I love taken out by psychotic terrorists or hitmen; and no, I don't want to go an entire day without eating or going to the bathroom... I guess I just really want to work for an ultra-cool government agency, be the most badass agent to ever live, and save the world repeatedly!
Oh, btw, if you call my phone between 8 and 10 o'clock tonight (or on any Monday night between now and May) then I will take you out so fast you won't have time to know what hit you! Don't say you weren't warned.

3 comments:

  1. tsk, what is this college language? Badass? and the threat? good heavens man. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... i am looking at this with a sense of humor!! ;) (and trying to be a little funny)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're funny! :) but I'm mad I had to miss 24! lol

    ReplyDelete